Monday, December 5, 2016

Playing with my Puppy

Dear Delysia,

I forgot to tell you that Traci came to town and hung out with his family, Cory Beth and myself! OMG, I've had some reservations with spending actual time with Traci. I know, it's complicated! Traci makes me nervous in real life. He can just read me like a book. I like that in the sense that he can understand me, I don't like it because I like to hide from men. I love him. He makes me feel safe.

It was really nice. We watched the movie, Doctor Strange. It was so much fun to go with him. It was funny, because a lot of the movie reminded me of the conversations that I've had with him. Traci is incredibly smart, an amazing man with motivation to figure stuff, conquering spirit and a provider. He is also so very kind, supportive and willing to sacrifice for those he loves. He is like a dream come true to me. It's as if he doesn't see that he's everything that I thought didn't exist in this world when it comes to men. He is just so wonderful, with flaws, but I love him for who he is that I just think that time, will help him become refined.

I stayed up with him a lot to talk about his hurt feelings about the girl that he loved that broke up with him. He is trying really hard to receive and understand revelation. I don't have an issue with getting answers, he does. He also doesn't really understand how God speaks to him. I am happy to be able to assist and help him. I think the best that I've done is encouraged him to move forward. Watching the movie with him just made me think that he has beat the river of revelation. Beating a river will not make the water submit to the beater. You must let it flow and watch where it takes you. The refinement of the water makes you shine!

The other part that was really nice was going to dinner with Cory Beth and Traci. We ate some food that was Mediterranean at the mall. We chatted about life, the olden days of Cory Beth and Traci. Watching those two talk and banter with each other was so wonderful! They acted like they were siblings poking, jarring and annoying each other. It was so nice to see them just be themselves, being vulnerable and just having fun. Traci and Cory Beth bicker like they've been siblings forever! So we went to a place that is a maze game room. The point is that they give you a puzzle room that you need to get out of. So me, Traci, my friend Thad and his boyfriend John, Will and another pineapple were on one team. Cory Beth and some girls were on the other team. I had to chuckle because Traci and I noticed that Traci was the only one that wasn't a pineapple. LOL. So we went into this room and we had 60 mins to get out of the room vs the other team! We won. We made it out of the room in 40 mins. The other team didn't even get out of the room. There was a piece of the puzzle where I could leave a note for the other team, so I left a note for Cory Beth and wrote this:

Dear Cory Beth, YOU LOSE!

While waiting for Cory Beth and his team, we just chatted with Thad and John. Then the other team came out, we took pics and then us boys: Traci, Cory Beth and myself stayed around a little bit longer and talked with some girls. I instantly made friends with the two ladies and a dude named Jason. It was really nice to chat with the girls, while I worked my magic. Then we decided to walk down the street a couple of blocks for ice cream. It was great. Traci and Cory Beth complained about the cold, because they are old ladies! LOL. Then Cory Beth put wooden spoons in his mouth and Traci freaked OUT! We were at a ice cream place and the tasting spoons were made of wood. I didn't realize that Traci was so afraid of wooden spoons!

Then we talked more about Traci and Cory Beth with Cory Beth's friends. Cory Beth gave Traci a dare: would he prefer to hold hands with a woman for 10 minutes or would you prefer to eat ice cream leisurely with a wooden spoon? Traci took the spoon, but either one would have drove Traci over the edge of craziness! I just laughed and laughed. Those two were an absolute delight. I love them very much. They are both very adorable!

I was greatly spoiled this Thanksgiving weekend. I spent time with boys that I consider my family, so it was time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment